When did the project start?
Track and Know started on the 1st January 2019 and finishes on the 31st December 2020. The total budget was €4.8m funded by the European Commission. >> More info
When are the key milestones?
The Track and Know project is 36 months with 5 key milestones as follows:
MS1: Project plan (M2) Deliver a detailed project plan will be drawn-up, including well-defined pilots’ management activities.
MS2: Stakeholder needs analysis – Business Innovation Agenda (M6)
Deliver the results of the stakeholder needs analysis and draw up the Business Innovation Agenda.
MS3: Initial Prototype implementation completed and Use Cases Set-Up (M18)
Deliver the following:
- a first version of the infrastructure components and Toolboxes prototypes;
- the design of pilot 1 applications and integration with information sources;
- modelling and experiment plans, including documented scenario’s and use cases;
- demo of proof-of-concept for pilot 1.
MS 4: Implementation of Experiments (M24)
Realise the following:
- a second version of infrastructure components, applications and services (WP2-5);
- incorporation of results and conclusions from testing phase 1 in pilot 1 (M18-M24);
- updated modelling and experiment plans for pilots 2 and 3:
- configuration of services and integration with information sources;
- demo of proof-of-concept for pilots 2 and 3.
MS 5: Commercialisation Plan (M28)
Achieve an approved exploitation plan and will have initiated patent filing.